Sunday, April 01, 2007

sunday quickie

In which a weekend of restraint is marred by inappropriateness, again:

-Roy Hibbert from Georgetown looks like Kevin Garnett and Warrick Dunn had a kid.

-Did anyone else notice that baseball's Civil Rights Game had only one black person on the roster? And that the Indians were playing?

-I went to a fun party Saturday night at the browntown's place. Not knowing many of the attendees, I decided to participate in a local custom of playing games while drinking. The game was Never-Have-I-Ever. As the turns rotated slowly toward me, I noticed that the statements were decidedly sexual in nature. There's a fair balance of guy to girl ratio, so I'm thinking it'd be funny and kosher to drop the: "never have I ever taken it in the butt." There's a silence, then a giggle. I looked around and all the girls were still. Finally one dude in the corner took a swig and everyone laughed in relief. Shit, this was another party where the women wouldn't be interested. It turned out to be good times though.

-"Hey babe, come check out these stairs." A cookie to whomever figures out that quote.

No comments: